- ICP-MS, TOC and Elemental Analysis Innovations to be Presented at Pittcon 2019
Industry News: ICP-MS, TOC and Elemental Analysis Innovations to be Presented at Pittcon 2019
At this year’s Pittcon, Team Analytik Jena kicks off the soccer season with a line-up of high performance instruments and match-winning support and service. Precise and accurate analytical instruments that offer an enhanced experience, whether in the QC, research, or routine testing fields. Analytik Jena is changing the way the game is played in AAS, ICP-OES, ICP-MS, TOC and Elemental Analysis. Their goal is to develop and include customer feedback in order to provide the most optimal solutions for the most requested industrial applications. All analyzers are engineered for excellence and can be tailored to individual customer requirements through various upgrades and accessories.
At Philadelphia Convention Stadium / Booth 1747 visitors will be able to score soccer-themed gifts, meet Team Analytik Jena and the new players in their line-up, as well as a “Meet the Author”:
- Meet Guest Player Robert Thomas, author of “Practical Guide to ICP-MS – A Tutorial for Beginners” and “Measuring Elemental Impurities in Pharmaceuticals – A Practical Guide” on Wednesday, March 20th from 2-3pm
- Two new players on Team ICP-MS will corner any opponent: The PlasmaQuant MS Q for ultra-high-throughput applications and the PlasmaQuant MS Elite S for the determination of ultra-trace elements in routine applications
- New TOC/TNb strikers for the Pharma-Cup: Total protein determination in vaccine QC (multi N/C 2100S pharma) and trace-level TOC (multi N/C 3100 pharma)
- Fair play with the new multi EA 5100 - Score four goals in one shot, determine C, N, S and Cl in solid, liquid and gaseous samples