Electrical Field Stimulation for the Functional Maturation of hiPSC-Cardiomyocytes
27 Jun 2019
One of the biggest gaps to full utilization of human induced pluripotent stem cell-derived cardiomyocytes (hiPSC-CM) is their inherent maturation status. In this webinar, Dr. Xiaoyu Zhang and Dr. T.K. Feaster discuss exciting new data from a novel high-throughput instrument that uses electrical conditioning to achieve functionally mature cardiomyocytes that can be used to assess excitation-contraction coupling and other orthogonal assays.
Attend this webinar to learn about:
Who should attend:
- Principle and protocol for electrical pacing of cardiomyocytes
- Measurable characteristics of matured cardiomyocytes
- A new instrument that allows high-throughput maturation
- Implications for the future of cardiac research (workflow models)
Certificate of Attendance
- Scientists using human-induced pluripotent stem cell cardiomyocytes
- Safety/tox assessment, drug discovery, cardiac disease modeling
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, and a learning outcomes summary document for continuing education purposes.
ACEA Biosciences – A part of Agilent