How to ensure excellent balance performance
28 Jul 2023
Weighing very small sample amounts is a decisive step in many laboratory applications and respective weighing results are required to be as accurate and reliable as possible. At the same time, effects deriving from the laboratory environment or the sample itself can negatively influence the weighing process. Additionally, proper cleaning of a laboratory balance is necessary to maintain the best weighing performance and avoid sample cross-contamination.
In this webinar, you will learn how to manage and compensate these effects and perform appropriately using the new Sartorius Cubis®II Ultra-High Resolution Balances.
Key learning objectives
- Discover how environmental effects like place of installation, air drafts, and temperature changes can negatively influence your weighing results
- Learn how to recognize and avoid effects deriving from samples (e.g. magnetism, electrostatics, or bad acclimatization)
- Explore how to perform proper cleaning of your lab balance during your daily routine or after spillage of samples
- Find out how built-in solutions can intuitively help to overcome problems
Who should attend?
- Staff scientists
- Lab directors and Lab managers
- Lab technicians and Lab assistants
- Compliance experts
- Heads of labs
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary, for continuing education purposes.