The Hitachi S-4800 is a truly versatile platform comprising impressive high resolution performance, advanced detection technology, and a user interface that makes it possible to capture even the most short lived moments accurately and clearly.
It employs a semi-in-lens design for large sample accommodation while achieving ultra-high resolution comparable to performance only available with in-lens UHR SEMs.
Features of the Hitachi S-4800 include:
• A new objective lens design with "Super ExB Filter" technology. Using a single detector, the Super ExB Filter collects and separates the various components of pure SE, compositional SE and BSE electron signals.
• A guaranteed resolution of 1.4 at 1kV (deceleration) for low voltage applications. All performance specifications are guaranteed at customer's facilities.
• A choice of specimen stage: Type I for small sample applications with 50mm x 50mm stage movement or type II for large sample applications with 110mm x 110mm stage movement and computer controlled 5 axes motorization with graphical interface software.
• Advanced dry vacuum system design including Turbo Molecular Pump (TMP) = OIL-FREE.
• A new GUI design developed in consultation with users making the S-4800 the most advanced, user friendly UHR SEM available today.