• Excellent sample prep performance at a lower price
• Amenable to generic methodology - save time, money, and headache during method development
• Greater capacity allows for smaller bed weights = smaller elution volumes = time savings in sample processing
• Resistance to over drying allows for more robust methodology
• Low UV and MS extractables for lower background and greater sensitivity
• Stringent production and QC guidelines offer greater lot-to-lot, tube-to-tube, and well-to-well consistency for improved accuracy and precision
Read about the SupelSelect SCX being used in regards to Drug abuse here.