Crystal Clear Images, Unprecedented Accuracy.
The latest breakthrough in PET detector technology, together with the proven superior soft tissue contrast of translational field strength MRI, are now combined in one compact, easy to use instrument. Featuring homogeneous, constant PET resolution over the wholefield of view, a newly developed 3T cryogen-free magnet and amotorized animal transport system, the PET/MR 3T simplifies your workflow and supports a broad spectrum of application fields, such as oncology, functional and anatomical neuroimaging, orthopedics, cardiac imaging and stroke models.
- Unprecedented PET resolution up to 0.7mm, with Full Field Accuracy (FFA).
- Save precious instrument time with a leading PET sensitivity of 12%.
- Consistent quantification with attenuation correction based on high quality MRI data.
- Unique boost of MRI sensitivity and resolution with the MRI CryoProbe™ for mice and rats.
- Proven MRI performance with fully featured ParaVision® preclinical user interface, intrinsically supporting multimodal workflows.
- Accurate animal positioning with the motorized animal handling system including touchscreen operation enables automatic co-registration of images.
- Image fusion and quantitative analysis using PMOD.
- Whole body scans with a total field of view of >285 mm enabled by moving table acquisitions.
- Functional and anatomical neuroimaging
- Cardiac imaging and stroke models.
Relevant Educational Webinar(s) can be found here.