Member since: 2006
Organization: Sherwin-Williams Co.
Full range of UV/Visible and NIR.
Application Area: Analyze paints & coatings, transmittance, haze, TSR
"High quality and consistency. Can measure total reflectance, diffuse reflectance, coating transmission, coating transparency and can be used to evaluate NIR reflective coatings."
Member since: 2019
Organization: Government College University
Application Area:Wastewater treatment
"It is very easy to use for analysis of colored pollutants in aqueous medium."
Member since: 2014
Organization: Imperial College London
Application Area:Absorption Of pH Films
"The system’s ability to analyse samples is quite accurate and it’s easy to use. The data is easily acquired and the analysed using other modes with adds flexibility to it as well. "
Choose this model for ultra-high UV/Vis/NIR performance for wavelengths up to 3,300 nm, high precision measurements, and for applications such as highly reflective and anti-reflective coatings, color correction coatings, bandpass characteristics of UV, Vis and NIR filters, and more.
All of our LAMBDA UV/Vis/NIR & UV/Vis Spectrophotometers offer features and accessories designed for maximum versatility delivering optimal performance and value:
• Universal Reflectance Accessory (URA) - Snap-on module, changes angle automatically – A PerkinElmer exclusive!
• Unmatched sample compartment size
• Dual Sampling Compartments offer more options
• Integrating spheres to 150mm
• General Purpose Optical Bench (GPOB) handles a wide range of samples – including lenses and telescopes
• Wide range of sampling modules requiring only seconds to change