EzMate automated pipetting system series is ideal for routine low volume pipetting, and helps eliminate tedious pipetting and human error, which enables more precise and standardized results to improve productivity.
With highly-customized adapters and application-oriented software, EzMate can satisfy the various needs of assays, including PCR/qPCR set up, sample normalization, NGS preparation, and reagent kit manufacturing methods.
- Easy-to-use system setup software without need of additional technical support
- Built-in automatic PCR/qPCR set-up protocols that supports USB data transfer
High Flexibility and Capacity
- Single, 4- and 8-channel, 50µl or 200µl automated pipetting modules (APMs)
- 6 interchangeable standard microplate/tip rack adapters and 2 interchangeable reagent vessel adapters
- Active cooling and heating module (ACHM) options for sensitive samples/reagents
- UV lamp and HEPA filter meet the need of high-contamination assays
- Customized adapters support various types of labware
Accuracy and Precision
- Each Automated Pipetting Module (APM) is calibrated using ISO-8655 standards
- Excellent results for qPCR standard curve and replicates
- Better precision and pipetting results than manual pipetting
A wide variety of application-oriented method support, including PCR/qPCR set up, NGS preparation, Sample normalization, Reagent kit manufacturing, Cell base assay, etc.