RELIABLE ELISA AND ABSORBANCE ANALYSIS IN JUST 6 SECONDS
The Apollo ELISA Reader is an intuitive and reliable filter-based microplate reader that can be used for a wide variety of research and routine applications.
The system has been designed to help you accelerate your research combining fast measurement of 96-well plates in just 6 seconds with intuitive 7-inch colour touchscreen stand-alone operation.
Apollo benefits at a glance:
- Wide variety of applications: With its wavelength range from 340 to 750 nm it is ideal for ELISA, cytotoxicity assays, protein colorimetric assays, nucleic acid quantification (DISCHE assay), endotoxin assays and more.
- Fast measurement: Read your samples in just 6 seconds (fast mode).
- Intuitive operation: 7‘’ colour touchscreen and preprogrammed protocols simplify operation of the system.
- Trust your data: Accuracy of „± 1 % or ± 0.005 OD (0-3 OD) whichever is greater (@405 nm)
- Large dynamic range: The system´s dynamic range of 4.0 OD is large enough to cover any assay´s requirements.
The Apollo is not only a robust and reliable ELISA reader: it's a flexible filter-based absorbance reader, suitable for many enzymatic and colorimetric assays, such as:
- ELISA and other immunoassays
- Reporter gene assays based on β-galactosidase and alkaline phosphatase
- Protein quantification using Lowry and Bradford
- DNA quantification using the diphenylamine assay
- Custom filters available for additional assays