The i-Raman®EX is an extension of our award winning i-Raman portable Raman spectrometer featuring a 1064nm version of our patented CleanLaze® excitation laser
Using a high sensitivity InGaAs array detector with deep TE cooling and high dynamic range, this portable Raman spectrometer delivers a high signal to noise ratio without inducing autofluorescence, making it possible to measure a wide range of biological samples.
The i-Raman EX Raman spectrometer provides spectral resolution as fine as 9.5cm-1
and a spectral coverage range from 175-2500cm-1
, enabling you to measure the entire fingerprint region. The system’s small footprint, lightweight design, and low power consumption provide research grade Raman capabilities anywhere.
The i-Raman EX Raman spectrometer comes standard with a fiber optic probe, probe holder with XYZ positioning stage, cuvette adaptor for measuring liquid samples, and our proprietary BWIQ multivariant analysis software. With the i-Raman EX, a high precision qualitative and quantitative Raman solution is at your fingertips.
iRaman EX ‒ 1064nm Fiber Optic Raman System Features:
- Our comprehensive package of sampling accessories for measuring solid and liquid samples provide you the utmost utility right out of the box.
- Our state of the art BWIQ quantitative Raman analysis software package provides an intuitive user interface, intelligent algorithms, and efficient matrix calculation power, making it easy to use by both expert and novice users.
- Patented CleanLaze Technology for Laser Stabilization
- 1064nm Excitation for Removal of Fluorescence
- Integration Time 0.2mn to >20 minutes
- Adjustable Laser Power, Up to 480mW
- Deep Cooled InGaAs Array Detector
- Spectral Coverage of 175-2500cm-1
- Resolution as Fine as 9.5cm-1