•Slide offers a significant advantage in oligonucleotide retention and post-hybridization signal strength
• No crosslinking or baking is necessary to covalently bind oligonucleotides
• Slide performs equally well with unmodified and amino-modified oligonucleotides, allowing for significant savings during oligo synthesis
• Ultra flat, uniformly coated, and particulate-free surface delivers superior performance and unmatched reproducibility
• Each lot is tested for high uniformity, low intrinsic fluorescence, high oligo retention, and consistent spot morphology
• Certificate of Quality and Instruction Manual are included in each case
The Pronto!™ Epoxide Spotting Solution (Product # 40047) may be used for printing oligonucleotide arrays on Corning Epoxide Coated Slides. We also encourage you to try 150 mM sodium phosphate, pH 8.5, with or without detergent (0.005 to 0.01% SDS), and choose the medium that yields the desired spot size and array density. We recommend the use of the Pronto!™ Universal Hybridization Kit (Product # 40026 or 40028) for hybridization of oligo arrays made on Corning® Epoxide Coated Slides.