Member since: 2012
"Quick to use and to set up various programs for different plates and assay formats. A wide selection of protocol choices for plate reading. Sometimes we experience problems with the heating controls for the interior which becomes an issue when reading a plate over a period of time."
Member since: 2011
"Great, fast plate reader. (Luminescence and fluorescence based assays) Easy to use (CCD Based Reader). Drawback: Machine is very expensive, mirrors and filters can also be costly."
The ViewLux® is the gold standard, ultra high-speed microplate imager, ideal for high throughput screening of compound libraries requiring the ultimate in speed, reliability and high quality data. In fact, over 150 ViewLux systems have been installed in all major pharmaceutical and many biotech companies worldwide.
• Wide range of assay technologies, including fluorescence, luminescence, fluorescence polarization, TR-FRET and radio-labeled ligands
• Throughput of up to 200,000 samples per hour
• One learning curve regardless of label or assay type, enhancing your productivity
• Generates image and numerical data providing users with additional insight into their biology
• Low-maintenance Peltier-cooled, CCD camera provides ultra-sensitive detection, maximum reliability and easy maintenance
• Telecentric lens technology maximizes light collection from the sample plate for increased sensitivity while decreasing parallax error resulting from wells being at different distances from the lens
• Measures any sample in a microplate format or footprint, including gels, blot membranes and slides
• Robotic loading and plate stacker options.