Member since: 2017
Organization: Quidel Corp.
Best overall multi-mode plate reader.
Application Area: Assay development
"Very accurate, best sensitivity, built-in optimized protocols for TRF."
Member since: 2009
Organization: IPAC RAS
Application Area:Analyse mitochondrial functions, ELISA, screening
"Results are of high quality, easy to operate, very useful for us is the WorkOut program (Dazdaq Ltd) for reader operating and results transforming. Very friendly site and specialists from company-authors of this program. Additional option for kinetic measurements and processing was added to the program after our request"
Member since: 2013
Application Area:photometry, luminometry
"I have been using Victor for reading luminometric and photometric signals. The machine is quick and problem-free. The software is easy to use and I have not had any problems with it."
Member since: 2006
Application Area:Basic cytotox SRB assay & other luminescence/fluorescence assays
"This is very easy as once a protocol is set it is just a matter of click and go. The read time is fairly quick and the more concerned ones amongst us can watch the coloured dots as it goes along to see how active each compound is before the read is finished."
Member since: 2013
Organization: Shanghai Haiyan Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd.
Application Area:drug screening
"Easy to use, reliable, pretty accurate, good for enzyme activities and good for use in drug screening."
Member since: 2008
Organization: INSTITUTE OF LIFE SCIENCES, HYDERABAD
"The instrument is loaded with many useful features but product specialists are not well equipped to describe those to the end users."
The VICTOR™ Multilabel Plate Reader was one of the world's first multilabel readers on the market. It has been known for its ease of operation, reliability and cost-effectiveness for over 10 years. Based on most trusted name in detection, the VICTOR™ X Multilabel Plate Reader is the next generation system that provides best-in-class detection for running cost-effective cellular assays and screening technologies.
• Next generation instrument providing best-in-class detection for cost-effective cellular assays and screening
• Unsurpassed flexibility, speed and performance for research labs of all sizes
• Choose from 5 technologies that cover all of the main non-radioactive counting modes, including time-resolved fluorescence and fluorescence polarization
• Temperature control for assays requiring critical temperatures, such as cell-based assays over longer time-courses
• Compatible with all types of microtitration plates between 1 and 1536 wells, as well as Petri dishes, slides, filters and Terasaki plates
• Modular design with stacker and dispenser options available, use as stand-alone instrument or as part of a automated robotic system."