Member since: 2021
Organization: Karpagam College of Pharmacy
Fluorimetric analysis of pharmaceutical and biological samples.
Application Area: Study of fluorescent emitting molecules
"The selectivity and sensititvity of fluorimetric analysis."
Member since: 2020
Organization: Monash University
Application Area:Pharmaceutical sciences, polymer chemistry, nanomedicine
"Easy to use."
Member since: 2019
Organization: Adhesives Research, Inc.
Excellent machine for measuring relative fluorescence.
Application Area:Fluorescence measurement
"Excellent machine for measuring relative fluorescence of thin films and adhesive tapes."
Member since: 2010
Organization: Bethune-Cookman University
Quality product with brand name.
Application Area:Broad user for sensitive assays to routine measurements
"Better product with comparable brands and superior resolution and most unique feature it is far affordable than its previous model as well."
Member since: 2016
Organization: Fsu Jena
From my opinion it is an obligation for each lab to have it.
Application Area:Service and support of our labs
"High Sensitivity, high Stability, high Speed and a wide variety of spectral techniques. Without this machine we could not work so much, we could not do so much experiments and publications. "
Member since: 2016
Organization: Contamac Ltd
The Shimadzu RF-6000 brings Spectro Fluorimetery up to data
Application Area:In-Process Analysis
"Purchased instrument as a replacement for an old Fluorimeter. New instrument provides more accurate measurement and is easier to use."
Member since: 2016
Organization: University of Cambridge
Application Area:Protein stability, kinetics, supramolecular binding
"High quality product and very easy to use. Strongly recommended"
Member since: 2007
Our university labs could not function without the support from Shimadzu Brisbane!
Application Area:Service and support for our university labs
"Throughout the year, Shimadzu, Brisbane, Australia, have provided us with excellent support and training. Our labs could not function without them. We have purchased one instrument, an RF-6000 spectrofluorophotomer from them and received training for the instrument. They also have provided free advice for all the other, quite aged, instruments we purchased from them previously. As they give free phone support even for instruments that are past their service age, everything functions without problems and with minimal maintenance. Thanks Shimadzu Brisbane, you are doing a great job and I can wholeheartedly recommend you!"
Delivering high speed, stability and sensitivity, and incorporating intuitive LabSolutions RF software, the RF-6000 offers the ultimate performance for challenging applications in such markets as chemicals, environmental, pharmaceutical, foods, and life sciences.
Key features/benefits include:
• Highest sensitivity and highest signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) in its class (SNR ≥1,000 RMS and ≥350 peak-peak) – allows for very low limits of quantitation, easily achieving quantitation of fluorescein to concentrations of 1 × 10-13 mol/L.
• Auto-gain control function – ensures measurements are performed without influence of environmental factors, allowing the system to perform accurate and highly quantitative measurements over a wide six-order dynamic range, from 10-13 to 10-7 mol/L.
• High-speed 3D scanning of 60,000 nm/min – enables acquisition of a 3D fluorescence spectrum in just a short time, with individual scans acquired in just one second.
• Extended upper wavelength range to 900nm – ensures measurements of substances that exhibit fluorescence at longer wavelengths.
• User-friendly maintenance – the instrument’s xenon lamp features a 2,000 hour service life and auto alignment technology
The RF-6000 comes with Shimadzu’s user-friendly LabSolutions RF software. LabSolutions RF features sophisticated, yet easy-to-use functionality ranging from standard fluorescence to 3D measurements of fluorescence spectra at any wavelength interval.