The LANEXO™ System is an integrated inventory, safety and compliance management system for chemicals, reagents and other consumables in the laboratory. It is designed to create efficiencies, improve safety, and facilitate compliance in highly regulated analytical and research laboratories. The system includes an Android application, a Web application, and RFID labels for the manageable vendor-neutral consumables.
Through digital data capture and RFID label inventory-tracking, the LANEXO™ System rapidly documents laboratory reagent data in real time. Digitalized inventory, expiration and storage monitoring avoids human error and safety risks, while improving the reliability and traceability of compliance documentation.
Everyone in the lab’s ecosystem benefits—from lab managers, lab technicians and research scientists, to Quality and EHS managers, as well as Procurement and Operations/Facility managers.
The system provides a means of creating a paperless laboratory environment by:
- Rapidly capturing digital data of consumables information encoded in RFID labels, and combined with an intuitive software results in significantly reduced time that lab personnel spend on a range of repetitive and/or error-prone tasks.
- Digitally curating the most recent versions of all information related to a lab’s consumable reagents, including the owner, opening and expiration dates, location, usage, and disposal information.
- Giving rapid, real-time and shared digital access of all consumables data to approved users.
- Guiding users to choose their reagents based on the ‘first-in/first-out’ principle, thus reducing the risk of missing expiry dates and wasting materials.
- Helping to avoid stock outages, experimental errors, and safety risks by sending automatic digital notifications regarding issues such as low stock levels, expiry dates and storage incompatibility.
Digital inventory control to improve lab productivity
- Gain rapid digital access to all reagent data, including those prepared in-house (e.g. stock levels, location, chain of custody, SDS, etc.)
- Reduce time spent on repetitive or error-prone operational and administrative tasks, such as manual inventory control and expiration date monitoring
- Improve shelf-life monitoring—avoiding the use, disposal and cost of expired reagents—thanks to Smart Seal RFID labels which auto-register open dates and calculate expiry dates
RFID inventory management supports quality, safety & regulatory compliance monitoring
- Decrease risk of human error and increase reliability and traceability of compliance documentation (reagent data, experimental workflows, etc.) thanks to digital data capture and LES software
- Facilitate GxP regulatory compliance and be more audit-ready as each reagent, including those prepared in-house, can be instantly matched to a full audit report
- Avoid use of expired reagents—minimizing errors—with easy identity checks and automated alerts along experimental workflows
- Improve safety and regulatory compliance with real-time storage monitoring and automatic alerts in case of deviation
Easy to set-up and simple to use digital reagent data capture tool
- Rapidly integrate into your existing workflows
- Easily—and accurately—capture data with an intuitive mobile app and RFID tags
- Achieve complete lab coverage thanks to a vendor neutral system
- Harmonize access for all authorized users thanks to a secure web interface