Member since: 2022
Organization: Biomedical Research Center
Great results. I will definitely purchase it again.
Application Area: Protein biology
"Works great for the purification of his-tagged proteins produced in plants. HisPur Cobalt Resin is easy to use and offers high binding capacity and high yield protein elution."
Features of HisPur Cobalt Resin:
• High purity—obtain more than 10 milligrams of pure His-tagged protein per milliliter of resin without optimizing imidazole washing conditions
• Specificity—cobalt-chelate coordination core binds fewer host protein contaminants, resulting in lower background than nickel resins
• Low metal leaching—no metal contamination in eluted histidine-tagged protein sample
• Versatility—purify proteins under native or denaturing conditions; compatible with Thermo Scientific Pierce Cell Lysis Reagents and a variety of buffer additives
• Cost effective—resin can be reused several times or discarded after single use
• Flexibility—available as bulk resin, kits, predispensed columns, chromatography cartridges and 96-well filter plates