The FluidX™ 0.2ml External Thread, 2D-coded Tubes are developed to exceed the demands of sample security, management and tracking in modern high-density storage applications such as biobanks, compound libraries and a broad range of biological and chemical stores, including cryogenic storage.
The 2D code offers a secure audit trail for sample identification and sample tracking, and a permanent link between sample and data.
• Provide a lifelong and secure chain of custody
• Feature a unique and permanent high-contrast 2D code tube identifier laser-etched on the tube base
• 2D codes readable without removing tubes from racks
• Manufactured from high-quality virgin polypropylene
• Supplied in both 96-well and 240-well format SBS racks
• Securely sealed using screw caps with cap and tube manufactured from the same material - differential expansion during freeze-thaw cycles is prevented