The Halo RB-10 is a ratio beam spectrophotometer with an extensive array of built in functions for versatility and suitability to many analytical and biological applications. The ratio beam optics imparts greater accuracy and reproducibility than the conventional, single beam optics.
Boasting a 2nm spectral bandpass the Halo RB-10 offers superior spectra and peak resolution.
Other specifications include an impressive wavelength accuracy of 0.5nm, noise level 0.0005Abs (500nm) and stray light 0.05% (220nm NaI, 340nm NaNO2).
Built-in and Diverse Range of Measurement Modes
- Photometry Mode: Perform quantitative analyses in either absorbance or transmittance modes. Select from single wavelength, up to 6 multiple individual wavelengths, nucleic acid/protein A260/A280 ratios and set up calibration curves with up to 20 standards for concentration measurements.
- Time Scan: Perform kinetic measurements for time periods ranging from 1 minute to >27 hours. Measurement intervals are factory preset and automatically selected when the scan time is set.
- Wavelength scan: Perform a full spectral scan from 190 to 1,100nm at any of 8 incremental and preset selectable scan speeds starting from a high resolution 10nm/minute up to a swift 3,600nm /minute. Data is displayed as either numerical values or a graphical spectrum. Furthermore perform downstream processing of data, such as peak / valley search or smoothing, directly on board or with the optional Halo UV Detective software.
- Dual Lamp Advantage
- User friendly operation and information rich LCD display
- Validation Functions
- Stand alone or PC Operation
- 4-Sample Cuvette Holder