• Slide offers a significant advantage in both surface uniformity and DNA binding capacity
• Uniform coating combined with an ultraclean surface delivers reliable technical replicates
• Chemistry performs equally well with unmodified and modified oligos
• The flexibility to use unmodified oligos in place of modified oligos achieves significant cost savings
• Each lot is tested for consistent spot morphology, signal intensity and low background in a hybridization assay and contains a quality certificate
• Printing protocols included with each case
The Epoxide Slides perform best when used with the tailored Pronto!™; Epoxide Spotting Solution, 250mL (#40047).Try a Corning® Epoxide Slide Starter Kit (#40040), which includes a sample of the Epoxide Spotting Solution and the Pronto!™; Short Oligo Hybridization Solution. We recommend using a Pronto!™ Universal Hybridization Kit (#40026 or #40028) when printing Epoxide Slide microarrays containing approximately 30-mer oligonucleotides.