Member since: 2008
Organization: Biodesign Institute
This is must have if you are working in the field of microarrays!
Application Area: Microarray slide scanner
"We use this scanner for scanning our protein array to study protein expression, protein-protein interaction, antigen-antibody interaction, etc. It is a robust, sensitive and easy to use machine."
This state-of-the-art system features:
• High resolution – from 2 to 40 μm, with two configurations available
• Excellent sensitivity – offering outstanding signal-to-noise ratio for reproducible detection
• Large dynamic range – plus multiple scans at varying gain
• Flexible analysis – including Array-Pro® Analyzer software
The highly customizable PowerScanner allows fully automated processing of up to 48 slides in one run, and offers:
• Open platform design to ensure compatibility with virtually all major brands of microarrays and slides
• Excellent resolution for imaging of both high- and low-density microarrays on a single platform
• Imaging analysis for microarrays of nucleic acids, proteins and tissue samples
• Excellent performance with transparent, opaque and reflective substrates
• Configurable and upgradable according to individual resolution requirements