Don’t Risk the Quality and Reproducibility of Your Results
21 Jun 2018
Find out why switching from glass vials to well plate platforms could make all the difference for your laboratory in this expert webinar
Is your lab getting the very best quality results it can? Want to handle more samples in less time? This new webinar will explore the benefits of well plate platforms, such as multi-pipette usage; less space consumption compared to racks with vials; easy sample transfer from bio-robots; and, automated sample preparation. Learn about tools and ideas for a successful and easy transfer from your current sample handling container (e.g. 2mL autosampler glass vials) to well plates, ensuring reproducibility in your results.
In this webinar, presented by Dr. Detlev Lennartz, you will learn:
- Key considerations when switching from a glass container to plastic
- What to do when volumes and dimensions of the cavities are different — are sample volume and needle adjustment necessary?
- How to ensure reproducibility by sealing the plate cavities effectively using low boiling solvents
This is the third of a 5-part webinar series delivered in partnership with Thermo Fisher Scientific, which aims to help you optimize your mass spectrometry small molecule workflows. Thermo Fisher Scientific offers a range of 96- and 384- well plates for complex and routine analyses (UHPLC, LC and GC) in high-throughput screening laboratories.
Who should attend?
Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Lab managers
- Research scientists
- Staff scientists
- Production/process engineers
- Anyone responsible for purchasing