Biobanks built for precision medicine
15 Jun 2022
Biobanks are considered important foundations of clinical research across several scientific disciplines. As sample quality and integrity is maintained, so too is the potential to push the boundaries of investigation for the future of healthcare. The ability to connect diverse patient biomaterial with increasing amounts of associated data has sustained an impactful era of precision medicine. There are now great expectations to emerge as a biobanking leader, one who contributes to developing therapies. However, this will require standardization, smart sample storage and data convergence. This webinar will discuss the latest innovations in compliant products and practices to streamline your biobanking workflow.
Key learning objectives
- How precision medicine promotes early-stage research to diagnostics and treatments
- How biobanks support precision medicine initiatives
- Standardising in biobanking – ISOs
- Compliance and connectivity for collaboration
Who should attend?
- Lab managers and technicians – DNA work in the genomic studies
- People starting a biobank or pivoting research to scale for therapeutics
- Investigators carrying out population studies
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary, for continuing education purposes.Thermo Fisher Scientific