JEOL FIB-SEMs offer exceptional resolution, accuracy and throughput. The JEOL JIB-4700F Multi Beam System has been designed for use in morphological observations, elemental and crystallographic analyses of a variety of specimens.
- Enhanced control system - vector scan system allows for smooth processing of an arbitrary shape, simple 3D observation & analysis, large ion beam current up to 90 nA, high-speed processing.
- Linkage with pick-up system - the stage linkage function shares the coordinates linked between instruments.
- Retraction of a section with an optional pick-up system is smoothly enabled.
- High resolution at low accelerating voltage and large probe current
- UED & USD detectors enable acquisition of wide variety of images with information on properties, chemical compositions and crystal structures
- Fast analysis
- Large depth of focus (LDF) at low magnification