Member since: 2019
Organization: Smiths Detection
Would recommend using another supplier.
Application Area: Spiking of TD tubes
"Damages the inside of the syringe and plunger bends easily."
Trajan SGE Syringes have consistently been the choice of global GC & LC manufacturers because of outstanding performance and superior quality in a vast variety of applications. The unique Plunger tip designed ensures a gas-tight seal providing the lowest syringe carryover and outstanding reproducibility.
Specification: 10 uL, 50 mm L, 26 Gauge, Bevel Tip; 1/Ea
Available range includes following variants:
GC Autosampler Syringes:
• SGE range of GC Autosampler syringes are designed and tested to meet critical autosampler specifications
• Wide range of fixed and removable needle options
• PTFE tipped replaceable plunge for gas and headspace samples
• Constructed of borosilicate glass and interchangeable PTFE plunger tips
• Maximum inertness for liquid and gas samples
• Capacity varies from 10 µL to 10 mL
• High accuracy of dispensed volume
• Designed for holding and dispensing large volumes of gas
• Heavy-duty acrylic barrels
• Easy access to sample for the addition of standards or removal of subsample via secondary port
• Plunger stem can be unscrewed for ease of transportation and storage
• Available in 500 mL, 1 L and 2 L volumes