Member since: 2019
Organization: NCSR Demokritos
Robust results and good price.
Application Area: Sample preparation (preconcentration purification)
"Extremely robust SPE sorbent that provides reproducible recoveries. It is absolutely a good value for money product."
Retention Mechanism: Reversed-phase
Sample Matrix Compatibility: Aqueous solutions (drinking, ground, waste water)
• Surface area: 100m2/g; Particle size.:100/400 mesh
• Extreme affinity for organic polar and non-polar compounds from both non-polar and polar matrices when used under reversed-phase conditions
• Carbon surface comprised of hexagonal ring structures, interconnected and layered into graphitic sheets
• Non-porous nature of the carbon phase allows for rapid processing, adsorption does not require analyte dispersion into solid phase pores
• Independent investigators have found ENVI-Carb extremely useful for the rapid sample preparation of over 200 pesticides from various matrices including ground water, fruits and vegetables
Manufacturer The Life Science business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, operates as MilliporeSigma in the U.S. and Canada | Available Worldwide4.7 / 5.0 | 1 reviews