Member since: 2019
Organization: NCSR Demokritos
Robust results and good price.
Application Area: Sample preparation (preconcentration purification)
"Extremely robust SPE sorbent that provides reproducible recoveries. It is absolutely a good value for money product."
Retention Mechanism: Reversed-phase
Sample Matrix Compatibility: Aqueous solutions (drinking, ground, waste water)
• Surface area: 100m2/g; Particle size.:100/400 mesh
• Extreme affinity for organic polar and non-polar compounds from both non-polar and polar matrices when used under reversed-phase conditions
• Carbon surface comprised of hexagonal ring structures, interconnected and layered into graphitic sheets
• Non-porous nature of the carbon phase allows for rapid processing, adsorption does not require analyte dispersion into solid phase pores
• Independent investigators have found ENVI-Carb extremely useful for the rapid sample preparation of over 200 pesticides from various matrices including ground water, fruits and vegetables