PeakView Software is everything you need for spectral analysis and data interrogation. Process accurate mass, structural interpretation and batch analysis within a few clicks.
Experience it free, today!
With PeakView Software, mine your data effectively to unravel critical information. Easily review, identify, superimpose, compare samples, and label peaks across scales and with varying intensities in a single spectrum using advanced algorithms that automatically adjust and tune baselines and signal-to-noise thresholds. PeakView Software is ideal to get an in-depth insight of your data as it also includes tools for elucidating chemical structures.
Features of PeakView Software:
- Formula Finder and ChemSpider search capabilities to calculate the molecular formula, propose possible structures of the unknown compound, and display the theoretical MS/MS spectra for comparison with the acquired data.
- Structural Elucidation in PeakView Software matches fragment ions from the MS/MS data to the compound structure.
- Embedded micro-applications embedded including SWATH® Acquisition for detection and quantitation of virtually every detectable compound in a sample (MS/MSALL), Bio Tool Kit for Peptide De novo sequencing of MS/MS spectra of protein/peptides and MasterView™ Software for simplified compound identification, quantitation, and data review from complex LC-MS/MS data files.
Key benefits of the PeakView Software:
- Confidence- Gain rapid accurate insight to your data as you screen and identify peaks automatically by processing LC-MS/MS data.
- Intuitive – Data review and presentation made easy and supported with functionality that enable comparison, identification, labeling, and creation of informative contour and overlay plots for generating your pre-publication reports.
- Flexible – Interrogate data for a diversity of workflows through micro-applications to meet your application needs.
- Pharma & Biopharma
- Food, Environment and Forensic
- Life Science Research
Supports mass spectrometer systems for qualitative review of LC-MS and MS/MS data as well as optional detectors such as UV and DAD.