The Mosaic ELISA Human Growth Factor Panel 1 is an excellent tool for the detection of 6 different growth factors in the same sample. Mosaic ELISA kits employ multiplex microarray technology to provide an accurate, efficient, and economical alternative to conducting multiple traditional ELISA experiments.
Growth factor is a term used to describe a broad range of structurally diverse molecular families and individual proteins best known for their ability to enhance cell proliferation and growth. They have an array of putative functions during development including regulating tissue morphogenesis, angiogenesis, cell differentiation, and neurite outgrowth. They also play important roles in the maintenance of tissue homeostasis and wound healing in the adult. Their activities are mediated via binding to transmembrane receptors that often contain cytoplasmic tyrosine kinase domains.
• 96-well microplate-based assay
• Simultaneously detects 6 analytes
• Validated for cell culture supernates, serum, and plasma
• Requires small sample volume (13-50 µL/well*)
• 3.5 hour assay time
• Amenable to high-throughput
• 240 data points per microplate (40 samples plus a standard curve in duplicate)
*Serum/plasma/platelet-poor plasma samples require a 4-fold dilution.
• Each well is spotted with 6 capture antibodies
• Each well is spotted with 1 reference spot
• Cocktail of Purified Protein Standards
• Detection Antibodies
• Diluent & Wash Buffers
• Substrate Reagents
• Plate Covers