Member since: 2013
Organization: Hannover Medical School
Application Area: Atomic Force Microscopy
"The company should not have tried to save money on the optical system because it makes it harder to set it up. The rest works just fine. "
Member since: 2012
Organization: UNIVERSITY OF NOTTINGHAM
Application Area:Imaging of nanoparticle assemblies
"The software is great and is constantly being updated. Can be learnt easily, but can also be broken quite easily. An extremely versatile piece of equipment."
The Atomic Force Microscope (AFM), has been the instrument of choice for three dimensional measurements at the nanometer scale. With the Asylum Research MFP-3D Stand Alone (MFP-3D-SA) AFM, scientists can now choose a sensitive and precise AFM with the lowest noise performance that also includes a complete scientific software environment.
The MFP-3D-SA is ideal for many applications including:
• Material science
• Quantitative nanoscale measurements.
The MFP-3D has the flexibility to acquire your data, analyze it, and even make publication-ready graphics. Your imagination is your only limit.
Technical Innovations of the Asylum Research MFP-3D SA AFM:
1. Sensored, closed loop positioning for high resolution imaging, accuracy, and reproducibility.
2. Pioneering all-digital controller for open software adaptability, power and flexibility.
3. Built-in advanced features such as real-time 3D rendering, nanolithography/nanomanipulation, and Dual AC™ Mode for dual resonance and harmonic imaging.
4. Designed for flexibility and expandability, with a wide range of available system, environmental and application options to enhance capabilities, including nanoindentation and Piezoresponse Force Microscopy (PFM).