The Magna ChIP HiSens kit provides a complete set of validated, quality controlled reagents, and a detailed protocol to enable ChIP from a wide range of input amounts of chromatin obtained from either cells or tissues. Our specialized blend of protein A/G blend of magnetic beads is specifically produced for chromatin immunoprecipiptation and enables the use of a broader range of antibodies than protein A or G alone eliminating the need to purchase different kits for different antibody isotypes. The SCW Buffer is unique to the Magna ChIP HiSens kit and enables the use of a single buffer for multiple steps of the ChIP process (sonication, chromatin immunoprecipitation, and wash). The ChIP elution buffer provided with the HiSens kit has been formulated to allow analysis of enrichment by qPCR without additional clean-up steps for more rapid results.
Features & Benefits:
• Robust ChIP from as few as 10,000 to as many as 1,000,000 cells
• Protocols and reagents for generation of chromatin from range of input sample type
• Superior performance with variety of isotypes of either polyclonal or monoclonal antibodies
• Specialized buffer and bead formulations; lower backgrounds and higher fold enrichment
• Single buffer system for sonication, chromatin IP, and wash
• Perform analysis of enrichment without additional purification after cross link reversal.
• Compatible with all commonly used downstream analysis applications– qPCR, next generation sequencing, microarray