The High Capacity RNA-to-cDNA Master Mix optimizes cDNA synthesis for high-throughput, real-time gene expression analysis.
• Single tube, complete first-strand cDNA synthesis master mix reduces experimental variability and streamlines workflow
• 5X concentration provides robust results even with dilute RNA samples and rare or abundant transcripts
• Liquid format at –10 and –20°C eliminates freeze/thaw cycles and maximizes chemistry stability
• Optional “No RT Control” formulation for assay validation
• Convenient, pre-dispensed 96-well plate format for automated high throughput applications
• Robust Results with Limited Sample
Low-abundance RNA samples are no longer a problem. Regardless of how small your starting sample, the concentrated formula of the High Capacity RNA-to-cDNA Master Mix allows you to use dilute RNA samples in cDNA synthesis reactions. Other cDNA synthesis kits typically restrict RNA to no more than ~50% of the cDNA synthesis reaction. With the 5X formula, however, RNA can comprise 80% of the reaction mixture; thus, your RNA sample can be 2.5x more dilute.
Additionally, you can add up to 75% of the cDNA synthesis reaction to the TaqMan® Gene Expression Master Mix real-time reaction without inhibition. Most competitive products limit the amount of cDNA synthesis reaction to 50% or less but with the High Capacity RNA-to-cDNA Master Mix, you can introduce greater than 5 fold more cDNA into a real-time PCR reaction versus the competition.
Designed for Simplified or Automated High-Throughput Workflows
The High Capacity RNA-to-cDNA Master Mix is liquid at -10 to -20°C, which maximizes the stability of the chemistry and eliminates waiting for the reagent to thaw. Simply combine the master mix with water and RNA. The cDNA reaction is complete in about 40 minutes (Figure 1). This new master mix also reduces the risk of errors when pipetting individual RT components, and maximizes the uniformity of the RT reaction.