Biopharmaceutical characterization: Improve predictive screening
26 May 2021
Due to their large size and complex structures, characterizing biotherapeutics requires robust and demanding analytical techniques. Traditional methods can fail to deliver on either the sensitivity required or the speed desired to accelerate the drug development pipeline.
In this eBook, we look at how you can achieve deeper characterization of biotherapeutic proteins using light scattering techniques. We detail how this technique can be applied at almost every stage of the drug development pipeline, and present approaches for different types of biotherapeutics.
Download the guide to learn how this technology can help you:
- Identify insulin oligomeric states
- Characterize monoclonal antibodies and antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs)
- Characterize self-associating antibody solutions
- Quantify insulin self-association
- Measure colloidal and thermal stability
- Assess drug candidate suitability