How to advance clinical research with polymeric mixed-mode solid phase extraction
Available on demand
In this webinar, Dr. Stephanie Marin, Global Clinical Market Development Manager at Phenomenex, will provide a comprehensive overview of polymeric mixed-mode solid phase extraction (SPE) fundamentals and the properties of polymeric hydrophobic interaction (reversed-phase) SPE sorbents. Attendees will learn how to choose the appropriate SPE phase for their specific compounds of interest, along with an explanation of the ionic functional groups that provide the mixed-mode functionalities, including both weak and strong cation and anion exchange.
Dr. Marin will also delve into the initial extraction conditions required to initiate method development for each type of SPE sorbent, as well as specialized SPE products tailored for drug testing, phospholipid removal, and microelution SPE. This webinar will include numerous clinical research applications to exemplify these concepts.
Key learning objectives
- Discover how to differentiate different polymeric mixed-mode SPE sorbents
- Explore starting conditions for each sorbent type
- Learn how to choose the best SPE sorbent for different analytes
- Understand how to use an SPE method development plate
Who should attend?
- Scientists doing SPE method development
- Labratorians who want to increase their knowledge of polymeric mixed-mode SPE
- Lab managers who want to implement SPE methods in their laboratories
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary, for continuing education purposes.