A Solution for Real-time Analysis in the Food and Flavor Industry
21 Feb 2019
Aromas are chemically very diverse and have a wide range of sensory thresholds. Conventional analytical technologies (based, for example, on gas chromatography) lack the time resolution, responsiveness, and comprehensiveness of analysis required to provide rapid feedback to product developers or process-line managers.
Selected ion flow tube mass spectrometry (SIFT-MS) is a revolutionary direct analysis technology for fast, sensitive, selective, and robust analysis of aroma compounds in air at trace levels. SIFT-MS analysis is robust to humidity, so can be applied in diverse applications, from the process line right through to in vivo flavor release in the R&D laboratory.
Join us for this live webinar where we will introduce the SIFT-MS technique and present a variety of food and flavor applications, including:
Key Learning Objectives:
- Headspace and in vivo flavor analysis
- Process monitoring
- Sensory screening
- Packaging testing
Who Should Attend?
- How SIFT-MS is utilized by current consumer goods industry customers
- How real-time MS works
- How webinar attendees can use real-time MS for their particular consumer goods analytical requirements
- People who use traditional techniques (GC-MS, FID, e-nose) looking for a faster and simpler solution
- People who are interested in understanding state-of-the-art techniques for consumer goods analysis
- People who are involved in quality control, R&D and other areas within the consumer goods industry