Hands-free microbiology: Empower your laboratory with automation and artificial intelligence solutions
14 Dec 2023
Microbiology labs today are being challenged to achieve more with fewer resources. Automation solutions effectively address these challenges, reducing the manual workload required for sample processing and reducing turnaround times.
This exclusive webinar provides the opportunity to see total lab automation (TLA) in practice and hear from four microbiology lab leaders who have successfully integrated this technology. We will also feature a live discussion for the audience to have a Q&A session with our speakers and technical experts.
Key learning objectives
- Identify features of TLA
- Determine the benefits and unexpected challenges of TLA implementation
Who should attend?
- Clinical microbiology lab directors/supervisors/managers
- Microbiologist lab technicians
- Infectious disease specialists
- Infectious disease pharmacists
- Clinical microbiology lab executives
- Antibiotic stewardship committee members
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary, for continuing education purposes.