- How automated workflows can increase the capacity and scale of assay development and screening
Expert Insight: How automated workflows can increase the capacity and scale of assay development and screening
Join this webinar to learn how you can implement the dragonfly discovery platform to improve the throughput and efficiency of your drug discovery process
Scott Mosser, Director of Pharmacology, Assay Operations, and scientist Christina Minnick, of Merck, will present the webinar
Achieving greater workflow efficiencies is a target we all understand. But how do you scale up without losing quality or overburdening your teams? One option is to add automation but designing the optimal process is paramount.
Join this webinar to hear how SPT Labtech’s dragonfly discovery® liquid handling platform has empowered the team at Merck to support more projects and has been utilized as an assay robot as well as a key instrument for assay development.
You will also find out how you can implement the dragonfly discovery platform to improve the throughput and efficiency of your drug discovery process.
Presented by Scott Mosser, Director of Pharmacology, Assay Operations, and scientist Christina Minnick, from Merck, this webinar will explore:
- How automation increased the capacity and scale of operations
- How new workflows improved accuracy, reproducibility, minimized human error and saved time
- How lower assay volumes spared precious reagents and freed up specialized instruments
- How an increased number of assay development and screening projects were achieved through flexible automated dispensing
Who should attend:
- Scientists involved in assay development/drug discovery
- Drug discovery core facility managers
- Departmental heads and directors focused on assay development
- Anyone involved in or interested in high-throughput screening
The live webinar takes place on Thursday, February 20, 2020, at:
Scheduling conflict? No matter, register to receive an on-demand link to watch later>>