Scaling 3D cell experiments with confidence with the new Spark® Cyto 3Dai analysis tools coming soon and start to end workflow automation
29 May 2024
Complex 3D cell models like spheroid and organoid systems hold great potential for many applications, from drug development to personalized medicine. However, lack of reproducibility poses a particular challenge where automation and quality control is key to increase throughput while achieving consistent and reliable results.
In this webinar, join Roman Petrovsky, Product Manager Cell Imaging and Lynda O’Leary, Manager Marketing Application Detection, Tecan, as they present novel automated tools for cell culture, quality control, and AI-based analysis to level up your cell research from start to end out of one hand.
Key learning objectives
- Learn how to simplify and automate spheroid and organoid experiments addressing reproducibility, quality control and analysis challenges
- Explore how to generate high-quality spheroids and organoids at scale
- Discover how multiplex analysis of spheroids and organoids with AI provides insights faster
Who should attend?
- Academic scientists interested in the techniques and applications of 3D cell models for research, engineering, and drug development.
- Industry scientists interested in identifying promising platforms for drug discovery and targets for novel therapies in 3D cell models.
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary, for continuing education purposes.
Spark Cyto is for research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. Spark Cyto 3Dai analysis tools are under development.