The art and science of cell culture - Principles, challenges and solutions
Available on demand
Cell culture, the process of growing and maintaining cells under controlled conditions outside their natural environment, is a pivotal process used in many areas of research from basic cell biology to cell-based therapies.
In this webinar, Dr. Gustavo Chavarria, Senior Product Manager at METTLER TOLEDO Rainin will give an overview of cell types and characteristics, and explore common challenges that occur while performing cell culture. He will also offer step-by-step tips for success in each stage of the cell culture process.
The event will provide real-world insights for optimal liquid handling tool and tip selection, correct pipetting techniques, and their effect on cell culture reproducibility, sterility, speed and efficiency.
Key learning objectives
- Discover how to improve cell culture workflow speed and efficiency
- Learn how to reduce the risk of culture contamination and errors
- Discover how to improve pipetting accuracy, which results in fewer repeat experiments
Who should attend?
Life science professionals who work with cell culture and would like to:
- Refresh their knowledge on the topic
- Learn tips for success, even if they are new to the field
- Understand how liquid handling instruments and tips can improve cell culture outcomes
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary, for continuing education purposes.