Member since: 2018
Organization: CICP, LLC dba CIC Photonics
Their new model of the WK-75 N2 purifier has a great price and very high performance.
Application Area: Gas analysis for the purification of nitrogen
"Their new model of the WK-75 nitrogen purifier has a great price and very high performance regarding the removal of impurities normally associated to N2. I use the N2 purifier for the generation of zero gas for the measurement of moisture in the low ppb level with excellent results. They work in line with your gas stream at room temperature, and do not require electricity to work."
NANOCHEM® WK-Series (White Knight™) purifiers offer the highest lifetimes and the best impurity removal efficiencies in a very economical design. The in-line design enables a very compact footprint and allows drop-in replacement of competing hardware designs. WK-Series are available in a number of sizes ranging from 55-ml for point-ofuse applications to 9-liters for bulk gas purification. Flow rates range from 3 slpm (0.2 NM3/hr) to 1000 slpm (60 NM3/hr).
Features and Benefits
• For point-of-use to bulk flow specialty gas purification
• Highest Lifetimes
• Best Impurity Removal Efficiencies – Removes critical contaminants to sub part-per-billion levels
• Patented built-in poppet valves at purifier inlet and outlet for purifiers filled with: OMA, OMS, OMX, OMXPlus, and NHX-Plus
• Enhances manufacturing process economy and improves equipment performance
• Provides consistently high purity gas under fluctuating inlet impurity conditions
• Improves component lifetime and reduces particle generation by removing moisture from corrosive gases
• Compact Footprint; Inline design
• Easy to install & operate
• No heating or cooling required
• Quick start up
• All metal parts, Type 316L stainless steel, or Nickel 200
• Mounting bracket for WK-9000F
• Refills available for most gases (except or corrosive gases)
• Economical, Low Cost of Ownership