Average Rating: 5.0
3 Scientists have reviewed this product
Ease of use
After sales service
Value for money
Solid microscope, easy to use with flexibility to add additional hardware.
"This is an extremely reliable microscope, solid and sable with the flexibility you need to adjust additional equipment, ie manipulators. It is easy to use with automated stage and microscope movements via manipulators. The online platform allows further adjusting of settings via the PC."Review date:
27 Jul 2021 | SliceScope Pro Microscopy Systems
Great instrument. Solid and high quality performance.
"This is an excellent product, usability, performance and other essential features are well designed. In combination with imaging, this setup has a broad range of applications."Review date:
23 Mar 2021 | SliceScope Pro Microscopy Systems
"The SliceScope Pro is a motorized microscope with a stable system for patch clamping. "Review date:
19 Nov 2014 | SliceScope Pro Microscopy Systems
SliceScope Pro systems are a range of fully integrated and motorised patch clamping solutions. They allow the user to control manipulators, microscope platforms, microscope condenser and objective focus all from simple user consoles. The SliceScope a fixed stage, focussing nosepiece microscope. This defines a new bench mark in imaging and electrophysiology research. Developed in collaboration with the world leading researchers, the SliceScope provides a very stable, compact platform with outstanding optics for efficient automated microscopy. The SliceScope’s smart design is ready to accept a wide range of accessories and light sources to best suit your application.
The SliceScope frame is interchangable between in-vivo and in-vitro configurations, making the SliceScope Pro systems very versatile, ideal for saving space and money.
• Motorised focus control: provides fine focus control
• Motorised condenser control: for optimal Kohler illumination
• Unique “follow software”: to keep pipettes within field of view as you move around your sample
• Narrow, ultra stable profile: extra room for equipment around your experiment
• Choice of contrast allows you to use your preferred contrast method such as Oblique, IR DIC and Dodt Contrast
• Ultra-low noise electronics: Suitable for demanding single channel electrophysiology recordings
• Modular design: easily configured into two-photon, confocal and in-vivo designs by the user
• Easy pipette exchange: increased productivity and reproducible positioning