FTIR based Gas Analyzer for the fully automated and real-time quantification of gas compounds.
• Continuous and fully automated quantification of gas compounds
• No calibration to target gas necessary
• Compensation of interferents
• Temperature-controlled gas cell (up to 191°C)
• Spectral resolution better than 2 cm-1 (Option: better than 1 cm-1)
• TE cooled detector
• The nickel-plated gas cell and gold-coated mirrors enable the measurement even of corrosive gases
• Sealed and purgeable optics
OMEGA 5 is a compact FTIR gas analysis system in a 19-inch rack-mount box equipped with a 5 m multi-reflection gas cell for the measurement of industrial gases. The design of the gas cell is optimized for a high optical throughput to enable the quantification of gas compounds even in very low concentrations in the ppb range.
The optics of OMEGA 5 is sealed and purgeable which enables to constantly minimize the concentration of atmospheric interfering compounds like water and carbon dioxide. With the unique DryPath™ option it is even possible to keep these atmospheric interfering compounds at the lowest level without the need for an external purge gas.
From the measurements, the gas concentrations are retrieved automatically by a nonlinear fitting procedure within the comprehensive software package OPUS GA, without the need for gas calibrations or expert knowledge. The influence of interfering gases as well as of varying gas temperatures and pressures is considered by the analysis routine.