Member since: 2020
Organization: Harvard University
Application Area: Detecting IL-6 expression
"It's very easy to follow the protocol, only 3-4 steps. It's expensive for only 2 x 96-well plates but it gives reliable results."
The R&D Quantikine Mouse IL-6 ELSIA is a 4.5 hour solid-phase ELISA. This R&D Quantikine assay employs the quantitative sandwich enzyme immunoassay technique.
R&D Systems Quantikine ELISA Kits are complete and ready-to-use.
Features of the R&D Quantikine ELISA Kit include:
• Complete ready to use kits
• Exhaustively tested for superior quality and reproducibility
• Detailed protocol booklets include inter- and intra-assay precision, recovery, linearity, sensitivity, and sample value data
• Colorimetric detection
R&D Quantikine ELISA Kit Contents:
Kit contents may vary slightly.
• Pre-coated 96-well Microplate
• Conjugated Detection Antibody
• Calibrated Immunoassay Standard
• Assay Diluent
• Calibrator Diluent(s)
• Wash Buffer
• Color Reagent A and B
• Stop Solution
• Plate Sealers