THE GENOLYTE® IS A POWERFUL, COMPACT HOMOGENIZER
The 1200 GenoLyte® is the ideal solution for labs that want a compact yet powerful tissue homogenizer and cell lyser. It is equipped with interchangeable sample vial holders allowing a variety of vial types from 2 mL to 12 mL. It is specifically designed for rapid cell disruption, cell lysis and tissue homogenization through bead beating, enabling fast and efficient extraction of nucleic acids, proteins and other molecules of interest. The GenoLyte® can also be used to grind harder materials such as soil, rocks and minerals.
Applications include: Tissue Homogenization, DNA/RNA Research and extraction, Cell Lysis, Protein Extraction, Biofuel research
Typical samples include: Animal & plant tissue, cell cultures, bacteria, yeast, stool, soil
• Automated mechanical disruption through bead beating, ideal for cell lysis applications including DNA/ RNA extraction and protein extraction.
• Clear lid allows you to see the grinding process.
• Interchangeable vial holders for 6x 2mL vials, 4x 5mL vials, 2x 7mL vials or 2x 12mL vials.
• Lid has a safety interlock switch that stops the motor if the lid is opened during the grinding process.
• Digital display screen shows run times in minute: second format.
• Rate & timer controls allow you to adjust speed and set time.
• Start, stop and pause buttons allow you to start and stop the grinding process