EmbryoMax® ES Cell Qualified 2X Cell Culture Freezing Medium, Formulated with 20% DMSO & Fetal Bovine Serum by Merck

Manufacturer Merck
This unique formulation of cell culture freezing media is for cryopreservation of a broad spectrum of mammalian cells (see viability data)and is ES cell qualified. Freezing Media contain 10% of the active cryopreservation ingredient (either DMSO or Glycerol). The remaining 90% is a proprietary mixture of Calf and Fetal Bovine Serum. The reagents used in these products are certified to be virus and mycoplasma free. The sera utilized in this medium is approved by the United States Department of A... Read more


EmbryoMax® ES Cell Qualified 2X Cell Culture Freezing Medium, Formulated with 20% DMSO & Fetal Bovine Serum by Merck product image
EmbryoMax® ES Cell Qualified 2X Cell Culture Freezing Medium, Formulated with 20% DMSO & Fetal Bovine Serum
Request Pricing

Receive your quote directly from the manufacturer.



0 Scientists have reviewed this product


Write the First Review

No Reviews

This unique formulation of cell culture freezing media is for cryopreservation of a broad spectrum of mammalian cells (see viability data)and is ES cell qualified. Freezing Media contain 10% of the active cryopreservation ingredient (either DMSO or Glycerol). The remaining 90% is a proprietary mixture of Calf and Fetal Bovine Serum. The reagents used in these products are certified to be virus and mycoplasma free.

The sera utilized in this medium is approved by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) to ensure that sera is free of diseases such as Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE).

Product Overview

EmbryoMax® ES Cell Qualified 2X Cell Culture Freezing Medium, Formulated with 20% DMSO & Fetal Bovine Serum by Merck product image

EmbryoMax® ES Cell Qualified 2X Cell Culture Freezing Medium, Formulated with 20% DMSO & Fetal Bovine Serum

Manufacturer Merck

Be the first to review this product