HORIBA Scientific combined the world’s only CCD based benchtop spectrofluorometer with a UV-VIS spectrophotometer and created the Dual-FL
HORIBA Scientific addressed the need for speed when collecting spectral data and complete excitation-emission matrices (EEMs). Dual-FL features spectral rates as fast as 80,000 nm/s, and acquires EEMs up to a 100 times faster than any other instrument. With its sensitive cooled, back-illuminated CCD detector for rapid collection of emission spectra, and an excitation double monochromator for superior stray light rejection, the Dual-FL has Signal to Noise greater than 20,000:1 RMS. The simultaneous absorbance data can be used to correct inner-filter effects in measurement of high concentration samples, eliminating the need for time consuming, labourious dilutions. Of course, the Dual-FL can also be used as a stand-alone UV-VIS, meeting spectrophotometer test specs like the USP.
Dual-FL is a breakthrough instrument that allows unparalleled speed and ease of use for fluorescence spectroscopy, with the added bonus of meeting all of a lab’s UV-VIS needs. Features
• The only true simultaneous absorbance-fluorescence system available
• TE-cooled CCD fluorescence emission detector for rapid data acquisition up to 100 times faster than any other benchtop fluorometer
• Corrected UV-VIS absorbance detection path for stability and accuracy
• Double grating excitation monochromator for superior stray light rejection
• Matching bandpass for absorbance and fluorescence spectra
• Automatic sample changer option (two or four position)
• Compatible with flow cells and titratorSoftware
• Optimized experiment set-up menus minimize user confi guration time
• Complete NIST-traceable corrected fluorescence spectra automatcally generated
• Spectral and kinetic analysis tools for both absorbance and fluorescence data
• Methods and batch protocols for automating multiple sample measurementWatch our latest webinar
to hear all about the Dual-FL: "Learn about the latest innovations in fluorescence spectroscopy"