The Atellica® NEPH 630 System* is a mid-volume dedicated nephelometric analyzer that simplifies lab operations in specialty protein testing. The system offers the broadest menu of protein tests for assessment on urine, CSF, plasma, and serum, enabling enhanced quantification of certain health conditions. With innovative assays including FLC, CDT, and BTP, the system supports the assessment and monitoring of cardiovascular risk, kidney diseases, neurological disorders, nutritional status, and other diseases.
- Fast average throughput of approximately 65 tests/hour depending on the assay mix. Nominal:100 tests/hour
- The industry’s largest nephelometric menu of plasma protein assays with more than 60 assay protocols available
- Onboard reagent and control storage provides 24/7 operation, long onboard stability, and minimized operator intervention
- High sample-loading capacity allows load-and-go processing
- Positive bar-code ID of primary sample tubes minimizes manual steps and avoids sample mismatch
- Automatic dilutions and repeat measurement of out-of-range high or low samples are performed without user intervention
- System detects specimen and reagent levels prior to processing to ensure accuracy of results
- Integration with Atellica® PM 1.0 Software** simplifies lab management via aggregated system data, alerts, and the ability to remotely control Atellica NEPH 630 System* and all other connected instruments―all from one screen
* Not available for sale in the US. Product availability may vary from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements. Please contact your local representative for availability.
**Connectivity to Atellica NEPH 630 System is under development. Not available for sale. Future availability cannot be guaranteed