Member since: 2019
Reliable rheometer with high quality results
Application Area: Polymer analysis
"Robust and reliable Rheo instrument! Data quality is superior to other rheometers. Service is also great with LSP annual service plan."
Member since: 2015
Organization: Critt Bois
Great equipment for your studies.
"The equipment is really easy to use, and the different accessories make it extremely useful for the rheological study of the samples in very diverse scenarios."
The ARES-G2 is the most advanced rotational rheometer for research and material development. It remains the only commercially available rheometer with a dedicated actuator for deformation control, Torque Rebalance Transducer (TRT), and Force Rebalance Transducer (FRT) for independent shear stress and normal stress measurements. It is recognized by the rheological community as the industry standard to which all other rheometer measurements are compared for accuracy.
The ARES-G2 platform offers an array of incomparable features including:
• Unrivaled data accuracy
• Unmatched strain and new stress control
• Fully integrated fast data sampling
• Separate electronics
• New Smart Swap™ environmental systems
• Patented Active Temperature Control
• Advanced accessories
• TRIOS Software providing extreme testing flexibility
• Large Amplitude Oscillatory Shear (LAOS) and Fourier Transform (FT) Rheology Analysis Software package
• NEW Orthogonal Superposition (OSP) and 2 Dimensional Small Amplitude Oscillatory Shear (2D-SAOS) techniques
• NEW DMA mode for measurements of solids in bending, tension and compression