- Discover Superior Consumables for Cell Imaging Applications
Product News: Discover Superior Consumables for Cell Imaging Applications
lumox® and x-well Cell Imaging Consumables
11 Nov 2016
Regardless of whether you are carrying out fluorescence- or light microscopic analyses on living or fixated cells, individual analyses or parallel test series, our comprehensive lumox® and x-well product range provides ideal solutions for superior optical results of your cell imaging tests.
x-well Cell Culture Chambers:
- x-well cell culture chambers are available with slides made of PCA, glass, cover glass or the lumox® film with excellent optical properties for optimal results in your cell imaging tests.
- The high-quality slide surfaces are ideally suited for the cultivation of adherent cells.
- All steps of histological and fluorescence staining can be conveniently carried out in a time-efficient manner.
- Small compartments enable most efficient testing by reducing cell numbers and reagents.
- Easy and convenient handling – The chambers of all products marked ”detachable“ can be detached from the slide without a tool, leaving no adhesive residues on the slide.
lumox® multiwell & dish
- The gas-permeable, highly transparent film base is ideal for excellent results in microscopic analyses of living and fixated cells.
- Black 24-, 96- and 384-well cell culture plates with lumox® film base (50 µm) for fluorescence microscopy.
- lumox® dishes (25 µm film base) are available with a diameter of 35 mm and 50 mm.
- For further analyses, (e.g. electron microscopy) the lumox® film can be excised.
For more information visit www.sarstedt.com.