- Automated Metabolomics Workflows to be Showcased by Agilent at SLAS
Product News: Automated Metabolomics Workflows to be Showcased by Agilent at SLAS
Agilent set to display a brand-new metabolomics-specific sample preparation solution
The Society for Laboratory Automation and Screening annual conference is coming up on February 4th, and Agilent is looking forward to meeting you! Manual sample preparation can be variable and error prone — leading to time-consuming rework, wasted supplies, and poor sample data. Agilent automation solutions make sample prep simpler, more accurate, and more efficient.
This year Agilent will be displaying an exciting NEW product specifically designed to automate the metabolomics workflow. Based on the proven Agilent Bravo automated liquid handler, this new metabolomics-specific sample prep solution allows users of all experience levels to:
- Standardize plasma sample preparation: Intuitive Agilent Bravo Metabolomics Workbench software guides you through metabolite extraction from plasma samples for LC/MS analysis.
- Increase reproducibility: Achieve tighter CVs compared to manual sample preparation methods.
- Minimize variability: Maintain consistent data no matter who is running the protocol
The Agilent booth will also include:
- AssayMAP Bravo – Automates protein purification, peptide mapping, and N-glycan sample preparation workflows.
- Automated Liquid Handling System – The Agilent Bravo Automated Liquid Handling Platform is a fast and reliable liquid handling platform packaged in a small footprint.
- Benchcel Workstation – Combines the liquid handling capabilities of the Bravo Automated Liquid Handling Platform with the BenchCel Microplate Handler to provide a complete high-throughput screening system.
- PlateLoc Thermal Microplate Sealer – For fast, easy, reliable microplate sealing.
- NGS Workstation (Option B) – Increasing throughput without affecting data quality and freeing up researchers from performing time consuming and repetitive tasks.
- 4200 Tapestation – Established automated electrophoresis tool for DNA and RNA sample quality control.
- Agilent Microplates – Agilent offers a wide range of microplates including storage, assay, reservoir, and filter microplates.
- XFe96 Cell Analysis Instrument – Seahorse XFe96 Analyzers measure OCR and ECAR of live cells in a 96-well plate format. OCR and ECAR rates are key indicators of mitochondrial respiration and glycolysis and these measurements provide a systems-level view of cellular metabolic function in cultured cells and ex-vivo samples.
- RapidFire High-Throughput MS System – Agilent’s high-throughput screening (HTS) solutions enhance many applications including drug discovery, ADME assays and lead discovery.
Be sure to stop by booth 1027 and let Agilent help you accelerate your research.
While you are there, don't forget to enter for a chance to win a Cozmo Robot!