- Meet Roche at ECCMID 2014
Product News: Meet Roche at ECCMID 2014The 24th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases will take place from May 10 - 13 in Barcelona, Spain. Roche is excited to announce its presence at the ECCMID Congress, demonstrating innovative solutions in microbiology and infectious diseases and continuing to improve patient outcomes. Products featured at the Roche booth will be:
• The NEW cobas® 4800 Microbiology Portfolio (cobas® HSV 1 and 2 Test, cobas® MRSA/SA Test, cobas® Cdiff Test)
• The NEW cobas® 6800 System for Blood Screening and IVD testing - redefining molecular testing
• The NEW Elecsys® Syphilis Immunoassay
• The NEW FLOW System – the future of rapid laboratory developed testing
On Monday, 12 May 2014, you are invited to participate at the Roche Integrated Symposium Advances in Diagnostic Testing: The Keys to Improving Patient Outcomes
Time: 09:00 - 11:00
Location: Hall B Featured speakers include:
• Ulf Goebel, MD – Labor Berlin, Germany
• Lance Peterson, MD - University of Chicago and NorthShore University HealthSystem, US
• Jane Gibson, PhD - University of Central Florida College of Medicine, US
• Marco Cusini, MD - Ospedale Maggiore University Hospital, Milan, Italy
for more details on the symposium and the agenda.
Please click on the ‘request information’
tab below for further details on the Roche presence at ECCMID 2014.