- Expand your laboratory capabilities with the Agilent StreamSelect LC/MS system
Expert Insight: Expand your laboratory capabilities with the Agilent StreamSelect LC/MS system
Watch this webinar to find out how to use the Agilent StreamSelect LC/MS system to increase throughput in your laboratory
StreamSelect technology lets you multiplex up to four liquid chromatography systems with a single mass spectrometer, allowing full utilization of the detector.
Kevin McCann, StreamSelect & RapidFire Owner, Agilent, and Ryan Rademacher, Clinical LCMS Product Manager, Agilent
In this webinar Kevin McCann and Ryan Rademacher present the StreamSelect LC-MS system as a fail-safe instrument that ensures that your workflow will continue uninterrupted, even if one liquid chromatography instrument goes down. This innovative solution will improve your laboratories efficiency with:
- Higher throughput
- Intuitive data collection, processing, and reporting with MassHunter software.
- Intelligent error handling
- Increased flexibility to run single or multiple methods.
- Hassle-free online sample cleanup.
Your key learning objectives:
- Learn how StreamSelect technology can ensure that your mass spec never sits idle
- Understand how MassHunter software can control four independent LC systems and manage production through one MS
- Learn how to get consistently high data quality while using four LC systems
- See how to drastically reduce your cost-per-sample
Two sessions are being run at different times to ensure you don't miss the chance to attend on Wednesday, Dec 4:
- 14:00 GMT / 15:00 CET / 09:00 EST / 06:00 PST
- 13:00 EST / 10:00 PST / 18:00 GMT / 19:00 CET
Find out more on this topic by watching the full webinar on demand>>
SelectScience runs 3-4 webinars a month across various scientific topics, discover more of our upcoming webinars>>